Monday, August 19, 2013

The Little Things

{Soup, Salad, and Breadsticks lunch at Olive Garden with my family--those breadsticks}
This past weekend was filled with emotion. My family and I had such a great time together, but leaving my sister was one of the hardest things I’ve ever done. I had a hard time thinking about how to start off my week and I remembered a French blog I came across a while back.  Every Monday, she would post about “les petit choses” or “the little things” in life.  I am going to take a page from her book and share a few little things that have inspired me or made me happy recently. I think it is a great way to start the week and relish in the small things in life, especially after a particularly difficult weekend. Monday morning dredges to work are often terrible, but just remember the little things in life. Happy Monday!

{Early morning Dunkin' Donut run on our way to Iowa}
{Collage of photobooth pictures from a wedding we went to last spring}
{Mimosa from Bistrot Zinc}
{Cold beer from Wrigley-Go Cubs!!}
{Puppy watching a Reeses commercial}
{A component of my going-away gift for my sister}
{Setting up a peaceful picnic at Ravinia}
{Flowers blooming after snow melts}

No comments:

Post a Comment