Tuesday, August 13, 2013

sHoe-Garden

-Well worn Sperry Top-Siders would make perfect planting shoes-
Shoes are one of those necessary evils. I wish I didn’t have so many pairs, but I just do. Furthermore, on my last visit to my parents’ house I gathered yet another batch of shoes from my old room; adding to my collection seems ridiculous at this point but I know it will continue. Most of the shoes I picked up are well worn and seemed more like gardening shoes than anything else so I decided to photograph some of my favorites in what seemed like their appropriate place: my mom’s garden.  
-Jessica Simpson pumps that I wear everywhere-
-Green slingbacks are at home on the ivy-
-White leather gladiators look so dainty next to the greens-
-Earthy Birkenstocks are definitely at home in the rough-

No comments:

Post a Comment