Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Manners Matter


{Perfect coffee table book highlighting manners}

Manners have always mattered to me. Ever since I can remember, my parents emphasized the importance of being well mannered and polite no matter what. The first time I went away to camp I was horrified by the table manners other people had and had to bite my tongue to make sure I didn’t say something I would later regret. My feelings about manners haven’t changed; however, the people around me have gotten better whether I am dining in or dining out. A while back, I came across this guide that perfectly summarizes how to politely eat a meal around others. The illustrations and the witty comments make reading about manners funny and enjoyable. Bon Appetit!

P.s. I still shlump around and eat pizza on the couch while wearing sweats and I typically use one fork while eating at home J

No comments:

Post a Comment