Thursday, August 1, 2013

I Spy

{Do The Creep}
I know New York City is supposed to be the place with small apartments and very little personal space. Furthermore, I am not saying that my apartment is small; on the contrary, it is quite large for a one bedroom apartment in Streeterville. What I am saying is this: 40 stories up in the air…I can easily creep on people and people can easily creep on me. The close proximity of our apartments is alarming at best. I can see my neighbor’s hat collection, a large stuffed animal wolf in a living room, what most of them are watching on TV, and I’m sure they can see how much wine I drink. I’m not saying I’m weird about it, but I have to try pretty hard to not notice something every time look up. 

(Sidenote: our apartment is lined with windows; I do not actively search for people's things). 

1 comment:

  1. Too funny! I feel like it would be impossible not to creep!
    xo Annie
    New England Romance

    ReplyDelete