Thursday, August 22, 2013

10 Must-Visit Bars: Gold Coast/Streeterville

In four short weeks, I will be finished with all dental school applications and the waiting game will begin. In an effort to be more social and take advantage of the city (and celebrate), I am putting together a series of posts highlighting the 10 must-visit bars for this fall and winter. I will pick my favorite cocktail at each location and post a celebratory picture on instagram…but not all on the same day J. The first edition highlights my neighborhood, but stay tuned for Lincoln Park, Bucktown/Wicker Park, and River North!

1. 

2.

3.
1.      Zebra Lounge
2.      Pump Room
3.      Streeter’s
4.
5.
6.
7.

4.      Drumbar
5.      The J Parker
6.      TR Napa Valley
7.      La Grande Vie
8.
9.
10.

8.      NoMI Lounge
9.      Quay
10.  Cru
Honorable Mentions: Bistrot Zinc (for mimosas seen here), ENO (for wine of course!)


No comments:

Post a Comment