Thursday, August 1, 2013

Falling for Beige

{YSL Classic Sac Du Jour Bag}
As I mentioned here, I have a thing for large, black tote bags and I probably always will. However, this fall I am determined to carry around something that is both practical and different from my every day look. When I came across this bag I immediately knew it was for me, however this one is more  appropriate for my current wallet. The classic shape, elegant details, and neutral color will go with a wide range of outfits while maintaining a professional look. 

5 comments:

  1. Simply perfect! Love YSL! xx

    http://www.timelessdifference.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE choice!! That bag is gorgeous! I love the Kate Spade one too... and the price is definitely more practical.
    xo,
    Lauren
    www.lakeshorelady.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I still love those studded shoes! xx Katharine

      Delete
  3. Wow. That is the most incredible bag. Loving the colour x

    Sweet Apple Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Katie! I fell in love with it, too!
      xx-Katharine

      Delete