Wednesday, October 9, 2013

How-To: Fall Eyeshadow

I am normally part of the 5-minute face club, but there are also nights when I want to put a bit more effort into my make-up. On Friday, we met my parents at NoMi Lounge for a nightcap and I decided to try a new, fall eye shadow look. I bought this palette (seen here) last weekend and I couldn’t be happier with the colors; it is a perfect neutral, however, the darkest shadow is perfect for transitioning from day to night. I've had the palette in step C for over a year and it is still going strong. 

A: Cover eyelid and under-eye with primer and/or concealer (I used this foundation).
B: Apply shades of neutral palette to specified areas. The amount of number 4 depends on how dark you’d like the smoky eye to be.
C: Apply a medium brown shadow to inner eyelid and blend the crease between areas 3 and 4. 
D: Apply two coats of your favorite mascara (mine is le volume) and/or eyeliner. 

Tip: to keep make-up in place, spray a bit of hairspray on your face (with your eyes closed). It will keep all the colors and products in place! 



No comments:

Post a Comment