Thursday, October 3, 2013

ENO-versity Event


I have made no attempt to hide my love for wine on this blog. In fact, my appreciation and love for wine have substantially grown since I started the site this past July. My wine tasting class in college primed me, but now I am starting to branch out, read books, join wine clubs, and participate in tastings around the city.  I could not be more excited for the Fairmont Chicago’s upcoming tasting, Vive La France. Combining my love of French culture and language with wine is my idea of a perfect event. Though my boyfriend and I indulge in a stay-cation at The Fairmont Chicago each New Year’s Eve, we have never been to Aria-where the tasting will be held- but I have heard wonderful things. It’s a gorgeous hotel and I cannot wait to enjoy a lovely October evening drinking French wine. Who is joining me? 



No comments:

Post a Comment