Monday, December 2, 2013

Holiday Gift Guide


I hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving with your family and friends! We got back from Galena yesterday afternoon and while it was sad leaving the rest of my family, it feels good to be home; Payton was certainly worn out when we got home and I anticipate her sleeping through the next 48 hours. Holiday season is now in full swing and I am SO happy to share my Holiday Gift Guide with you! Over the past couple of weeks I’ve been compiling an interactive gift guide which, hopefully, has a little something for everyone. I hope you all have as much fun reading and shopping through the pages as I did creating them! Enjoy! 


5 comments:

  1. This is fantastic Katharine, you did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've literally spent days racking my brain trying to think of a unique gift for my picky, picky brother. I remembered seeing a tweet about your gift guide and am so thankful I gave it a look! I pulled two great ideas for my brother and another gift idea for a friend. Such a beautiful gift guide with great ideas! Thanks so much & happy holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Allie! I'm so glad it was helpful! Happy Holidays! xx-Katharine

    ReplyDelete