Thursday, July 11, 2013

The Real 312

{My Personal Favorite}

Going to college in a small town had its perks, but every once in a while I would crave a piece of city life. During an impromptu trip to Kroger, I noticed they sold Goose Island. I quickly made Goose Island my beer of choice and that hasn’t changed. Now, our refrigerator is not considered stocked without it.  In the past year I have made several trips to Goose Island breweries, one of which even included a business meeting. While Matilda is my go-to, I try to change it up at the brewpubs since they have novelty brews that are not available elsewhere, like Loud and Thirsty. J Hopefully we can squeeze in another brewery tour this summer. At the very least, I’m sure we will prepare for a cubs game or two at Goose Island Wrigleyville. Go Cubs!

 
{If in Wrigleyville, I highly recommend the Cubby Blue Brew and a basket of fried pickles}

{Beer tasting after the brewery tour}



No comments:

Post a Comment