Monday, July 29, 2013

Movie at the Park

{Millenium Park Amphitheatre}
I’ve been a Disney fan since I was old enough to form memories. When I heard there was going to be a showing of The Jungle Book at Millennium Park, I made sure that I would be there. We had never been to a movie in the park before and didn’t know what to expect, but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. Jungle Book aside, it was so much fun. There were hundreds of people and everyone, with the exception of a screaming baby not too far away, made the experience enjoyable. This time we picked up Noodles and sat on a towel, but when we go for Singin’ in the Rain I’ll make sure to pack a picnic and bring a normal blanket like we do at Ravinia. Maybe I will see some of you there! 
{We got there a lot earlier than we anticipated}
{So we grabbed a drink}
{...and looked at some modern art around the park}
{They handed out coloring supplies before the show to promote the musical at the Goodman}
{Pasta Fresca and Japanese Pan noodles-yum}
{My coloring skills}
{And it starts!}


No comments:

Post a Comment