Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Payton's Post


In January my boyfriend and I decided to adopt a puppy and we were lucky enough to come home with Payton. She is a miniature dachshund and is full grown at 8 pounds. With a host of adorable nicknames, little P has been a positive addition to our apartment. Of course there are occasional difficulties, most of which I choose to ignore because she is so damn cute, like chewing on cardboard, shoes, dining room chairs and laundry. She also barks every time we aren’t paying attention to her, a behavior that results in my boyfriend threatening to put her in the elevator and press down. I’m sure she will make multiple appearances on Living’s as Easy as 312, especially when she chooses to sit on my laptop like she is doing right now. Until next time… P

No comments:

Post a Comment