Thursday, July 18, 2013

French Elements

{wrought-iron Eiffel Tower}
When I was three, my pre-school teachers exposed me to the French language and though I remember none of what they taught me, I always thought it was beautiful. I really started studying French in sixth grade and have ever since. Because of this passion I started collecting French items, some of which are displayed around our apartment. However, because I live with a man, I have had to make sure to maintain some sense of androgyny while decorating. That being said, I cannot wait to go back to France and add to my collection!

{a drawing done by my sister highlighting a cottage in a French garden}

{a small Provencal salt bowl and wooden spoon}

{Provencal salad bowl}

{hand-painted French baking dish}
 

No comments:

Post a Comment