Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Sister Sister


 
Last week my sister came over to cook dinner and spend the night. I hadn’t seen her in a while and it was so nice to catch up. She found a couple recipes on a new app called Spark Recipes and they were actually quite good. We made pasta with asparagus, chicken, and tomatoes and a salad with butter lettuce, strawberries, and almonds. It was absolutely delicious and I’m so proud of her. Before going off to college this fall, she wants to learn how to cook healthy meals for herself; she is miles ahead of me, who spent the first two (maybe three) years of college living on pb & j and spongebob-shaped mac & cheese. Hopefully we will have the chance to spend the night together a few more times before she leaves in August. I will miss her so much, but I can’t wait until she can design rooms for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment