Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday Five

{A beautiful view of the Wrigley building on a clear, Chicago night}
This week has gone by quickly and I haven’t been this ready for a weekend in a while. Between working on applications, studying, and re-kindling my blog, I can’t wait to enjoy the cool, sunny weather Chicago has promised. I am excited to start work on a new segment for the blog-that I will be introducing next week- and enjoy some down time. In the meantime, here are five things currently making me happy. Have a great weekend! xx
{A dainty infinity bracelet from a recent swing by Nordstrom}
{My favorite bagel from Oxford's Bagel and Deli--a must whenever I'm back at Miami}
{The white cake with raspberries and hazelnuts I baked to celebrate a milestone}
{My favorite card from my Disney Villain Monopoly set}

No comments:

Post a Comment