Monday, September 23, 2013

Fall Walgreens Haul


Every time I go to Walgreens, I end up coming out with ten times more than I originally planned on purchasing; Target is the other place where my purchases get out of control. This past weekend on an impromptu trip to Walgreens, I went in with two items in mind and came out with my haul. There is something so fun about picking a new nail polish or trying a new lotion and I simply can’t help but pick it up. Here is what I got:

1.      Aveeno Shea and Cocoa Butter Moisturizer. With fall here, and winter coming, it gets so dry in our apartment. Moisturizer is essential!
2.      Biore Pore Strips: I can’t help myself. I love these things.
3.      Bobby Pins: as a dancer and a girl in general, you can never have too many bobby pins.
4.      Scunii Hair Clips: I always seem to lose my clips, or one-three of the prongs are broken. Perfect for throwing my hair up when I don’t want to deal with it.
5.      Eucalyptus Epsom salts: I love using Epsom salts after a hard work out or for an at home pedicure. The eucalyptus scent goes well with our fall apartment.
6.      Essie nail polish: I have about 20 of these and I love them. My fall color picks were: Wicked, Bordeaux, and Mademoiselle.
7.      Trim Nail Files: with new nail polish comes a new, pink nail file
8.      Fall magazines: the Real Simple cover was too cute to not purchase.

Favorite purchase: Eucalyptus Epsom salts

Terrible truth: the two items I wanted to find…I didn’t! Looks like I will have another Walgreens trip in my future.





{So cute and great fall recipes included!}

No comments:

Post a Comment