Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday Five

{Me at the Cavern Club in Liverpool, UK; the birthplace of the Beatles}
Sometimes we all have those weeks where loved ones see the good, the bad, and the ugly sides of us; this week was one of those weeks.  I am nearing the finish line of a large project that has had me very, very distracted. I had some wonderful days amongst some not so wonderful days, but that’s ok! I am back to being my normal self and ready to have a great weekend. In addition to the DVR being full of my fall TV premieres, I am looking forward to a blogger brunch at Quay and watching the Bears game with family. Because this week was filled with emotion, I thought I would share five songs with you that got me through the week (in video format). Have a great weekend!!
  • Here Comes the Sun (The Beatles)
  • I and Love and You (Avett Brothers)
  • American Woman (The Guess Who)
  • Sail (Awolnation)
  • Black Balloon (The Goo Goo Dolls)



No comments:

Post a Comment