Thursday, February 27, 2014

Winter Blues


Dress: Langford Market // Shoes: Jessica Simpson // Necklace: Anthropologie (similar here) // Earrings: Vintage 

I’ve been in the market for a new maxi dress for some time now and found just the one I was waiting for last week at Langford Market on Diversey. I loved the simplicity of the dress and the flattering neckline made it a done deal. Paired with one of my favorite Anthropologie necklaces and red pumps for a pop of color, I decided it’d be the perfect outfit for the WCBC Oscars party this coming Sunday. Even though it’s styled for winter, I have no doubt it’ll be perfect with coral accessories on a chilly, spring evening.  Here’s hoping for spring weather sooner rather than later!


P.S. We are becoming Paytington and Co. on Monday!  











//Photography by Megan//

No comments:

Post a Comment