Friday, February 7, 2014

Finally: FRIENDS Workout and Site Redesign Updates


 Happy Friday! I hope you have all had a fabulous week and have stayed out of the cold weather. I must say, coming home to below-zero weather after spending a weekend where it was a marvelous 60 degrees is quite heart-wrenching. Every time I go outside I am secretly hoping I’ll be pleasantly surprised, no such luck so far. As I divulged earlier this week, this month will be dedicated to getting out of the winter slump and into the spring/summer state of mind (and body); I’m pleased to report I tried my first spaghetti squash last night and it was infinitely better than I thought it would be, though it’s still not pasta.

In college, I became a FRIENDS junkie; I came home with all ten seasons and have watched each episode at least a dozen times. Excessive? Definitely. Since the weather doesn’t allow us to enjoy being outside, I am wasting away in front of the television most weekends and I absolutely participate in binge-watching; I’m not ashamed. However, because I’ve vowed to become more active this month, I created my own version of the FRIENDS workout game. Since it is almost impossible to just watch one episode (I mean, let’s be honest, I watch 4 or 5), I am going to aim to do this workout 1/5 episodes. For those of you that try the FRIENDS workout, let me know how it goes!

Because I promised to share a few redesign updates, here they are: this site will be undergoing a major, major redesign launching March 3rd. Though the current blog title will remain under my copyright, it will appear as a segment to make way for my site’s new name. The layout, logo, color scheme and overall aesthetic will be undergoing changes, too. To build anticipation and make it a fun turn around, I will be gifting a bottle of wine to the reader who comes closest to guessing my site’s new name. All guesses must be left in the comment section. A winner will be chosen Friday, February 28th and announced Monday, March 3rd with the redesign. Those of you with insight, you can’t play. Sorry J


No comments:

Post a Comment