Monday, October 14, 2013

13 Nights of Friendly Halloween


About a week ago, I posted a Friday Five highlighting my favorite scary movies. It is probably a good thing the list only required five because I’m not sure I could come up with many more I can stand. This is why I have decided to come up with a list of movies and TV episodes that get me in the Halloween spirit without jeopardizing my ability to sleep. What are some of yours? 

         I.            Hocus Pocus
     II.            It’s The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown
   III.            Modern Family (Season 2 Episode 6)
   IV.            Friends: The One With The Halloween Party (Season 8 Ep 6)
     V.            The Simpsons Treehouse of Horror V (Episode 606)
   VI.            Casper
VII.            Monsters Inc.
VIII.            The Nightmare Before Christmas
  IX.            Halloweentown
     X.            Ghostbusters
  XI.            Beetlejuice
XII.            Community: Intro to Statistics (Season 1)
XIII.            ANY Harry Potter movie

No comments:

Post a Comment