Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday Five

Last night, my boyfriend and I sat down with a big bowl of my favorite popcorn and watched the movie Carrie. In light-or in dark- of the gross and rainy weather, I thought it was an appropriate choice for a gloomy October evening even though I have never been a fan of scary movies, haunted houses, or anything that required a mask; I even recall standing next to Mrs. Gregory during first grade recess because I was so afraid of all the boys’ Scream masks. That being said, I am warming up to the holiday and I have always had certain October traditions, like watching the original Halloween with Jamie Lee Curtis on Halloween, carving pumpkins, and eating more candy than aspiring dentist ever should. I enjoyed the movie, despite being jumpy the rest of the evening, and I thought I’d share my five favorite scary movies. Hope you have a wonderful weekend! xx




Fun fact: due to my enormous fear of birds...I have been instructed by loved ones to NEVER watch the Hitchcock classic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment