Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Mary Janes

Every time I am at a department store, I swing by the shoes and take a few minutes to dream. I know it’s cliché, but I really, really love shoes (seen here and here). During my last Nordstrom visit, I spotted these black, Manolo Blahnik Mary Jane pumps. I already have an affinity for all things black, but one can never have too many pairs of black pumps. They go with everything. I could pair them with jeans and a sweater, a lacy cocktail dress, or even a pair of nice leggings and an oversized trench. Unfortunately, I opted to not purchase them on account of my next bank statement, but I can’t stop thinking about them! What do you think?


P.S. These Mary Jane pumps would look great with this bag, this sweater, and these jeans. 
P.P.S. Jan 1st-Dec 31 I'd wear a large scarf like this, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment