Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Fall Leather

{Urban Outfitters blazer, Reiss skirt, Collective Concepts shirt, vintage necklace, Nordstrom boots, Kate Spade bag, Chanel sunglasses, Nails: Essie's "Bordeaux"}
On Monday, I met a few fellow bloggers for a Happy Hour at The Goddess and Grocer. We had a fabulous time and I wanted to make sure that I looked like fall. Earlier in the day, I had skimmed through the October 2013 In Style and was inspired by an ad from Ralph Lauren. The outfit transitions perfectly from day to night and was a good choice for our get together. The leather skirt is just edgy enough for me and the black blazer and tights made it feel sophisticated. I’m sure I’ll be using the black-olive-camel color combination several times this season. 


{Camera man was getting too funny for his own good...}

No comments:

Post a Comment