- After pressing and arranging cream-colored linens, we added a burlap runner to the table.
- Next, we arranged a series of wine bottles on the runner and adorned each with a white tapered candle; all tapered candles were burned to different lengths. Tip: if you burn the bottom of the taper before you place it in the wine bottle, the melted wax will help it stick. No fires!
- We placed larger white candles between some of the wine bottles. Those, too, were different lengths.
- Fresh greenery was placed around the candles to soften the tablescape. The greens were unscented and without flowers; any scent would have prevented guests from properly smelling the wine.
- Name cards were inserted into wine corks; the wine corks were altered to prevent rolling.
- Each place was set with a customized menu and tasting notes.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin