Monday, August 26, 2013

The Little Things

{Sunday morning coffee in my favorite mug}
This past weekend was full of both relaxation and chaos. Amongst the cleaning, laundry, studying, and relaxing quietly, the weekend felt over too quickly, even though we watched the fabulous VMAs. In my family, we call it getting the “Sunday Blues;” that looming Monday feeling when you start to think about everything that must be done early the next morning. To prolong productivity this a.m., here are a few things from this past weekend that reminded me to take a step back and appreciate the little things: 
{Payton sleeping with her head on my leg}
{A game of kings that brought back some college memories}
{Peaceful view of Olive Park from our dining room}
{Enjoying an El Guapo from Salsa 17}
{My Beaver's Donuts...so delicious}

No comments:

Post a Comment