Friday, February 28, 2014

Here Comes the Sun


Though it’s probably going to snow all weekend and then turn to ice by Monday, it has been sunnier than usual this week. I truly cannot remember the last time it was sunny three days in one week; it was probably October. To make the sun’s appearance even better, Ravinia released their summer 2014 schedule yesterday and I couldn’t be more excited. To me, Ravinia is the pinnacle of summer activities--hello romantic picnics and wonderful music! Dan and I are going to try and go once a week this summer.


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I’ll be finishing up several small projects for the Paytington & Co. launch on Monday and trying my best to maintain a respectable-level of tipsy during the WCBC Oscars Party. Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment